The morning of Christmas is so hectic - do you really have time to head over to your business Facebook page and create a nice graphic to wish all your followers a Merry Christmas?
No worries, I can show you how to set it up right now so it will auto-post whatever time you prefer, on Christmas day.
Note: Facebook, like all social media platforms, changes on a daily... so this post may or may not be outdated by the time New Years arrives... If my instructions don't work, it's likely because they are now outdated. I will try to update this post often.
1. Have your graphic on hand or nearby.
2. Click to your business Facebook page.
3. Create a new post, upload the graphic, type your message.
4. Click the down arrow next to 'publish'
5. Click 'schedule'
6. Enter the date and time you would like to post this message and graphic.
7. Click schedule.
Don't steal the first Merry Christmas graphic you see on google - no one appreciates a thief. Make a clean and classy graphic yourself or if you don't have the skills or the time, head over to my store and grab one to instantly download. CLICK HERE.